Advance SAS Training In Velachery, Chennai
Chennai Trainings is one of the best Advance SAS training in Velachery, Chennai. We are Advance SAS course provider in Velachery with expert trainers and fully interactive class. We provide Advance SAS training in Velachery with 100% placement support with online training and classroom training in Velachery, Chennai. Advance SAS course is available on both weekdays and weekend classes in Velachery, Chennai. We provide a basic level of Advance SAS training to expert level of Advance SAS training in Chennai. Contact 09655 992 993 for best Advance SAS training in Velachery, Chennai.
Advance SAS Course In Velachery, Chennai
Advance SAS course in Velachery provides the best Advance SAS training for students and job assistance in Chennai Trainings. We offer Advance SAS course in Velachery, Chennai and Advance SAS classes to students like current college students, passed out students, working employees and corporate training in Velachery, Chennai. We provide an Advanced SAS training in Velachery with flexible timings for part-time working employees and students in Velachery, Chennai.
Advance SAS Training Institute In Velachery, Chennai
Chennai Training is the best training institute in Chennai which provides the best Advance SAS courses and they can handle from basics to expert level of training in Velachery, Chennai. Learning Advance SAS course in Chennai Trainings will bring you up in the career of booming technology. Chennai Trainings is the best training institute in Chennai which provides best Advance SAS course in Velachery, Chennai. Chennai Trainings is extensively providing the best Advance SAS training in Velachery for those who like to grow themselves by learning this scope of technology.
Advance SAS Training Centre In Velachery, Chennai
Are you planning for Advance SAS training in Velachery, Chennai? Chennai Trainings in Velachery will be the best choice for learning Advance SAS course at an affordable cost. We are the best Advance SAS training centre in Chennai provides both online training and classroom training in Chennai. Advance SAS training in Velachery contains real-time examples and practical sessions at Chennai Trainings. We have more than 10 years of experienced faculty and real-time experienced trainers in Chennai Trainings.
Overview of Advance SAS Training
SAS is an abbreviation of Statistical Analysis Software, it is a business analytics software suite developed and deployed by SAS Institute. This suite is mainly used for advanced analytics, business intelligence, multivariate analyses, predictive analysis and data management. Initially, SAS was developed at North Carolina State University in 1976, when SAS Institute was incorporated. In the 1990s, SAS was fully developed with advanced statistical procedures, new components and introduction of JMP. In 2004, a point-and-click interface was included in SAS version 9. A social media analytics tool was integrated in 2014. SAS can mine, alter, manage and retrieve data from various sources and perform statistical analysis. It features a graphical user interface for non-technical users and advanced features through the SAS programming language. To use the Statistical Analysis System, data need to be feed in excel or SAS format. Output can be delivered in HTML, PDF and Excel format.
Advance SAS Salary In Chennai
Advance SAS with required competence can expect about a package of 40,000 to 65,000 Which is the average.
Advance SAS Course Duration In Chennai
45 Hrs of theoretical and practical sessions.
Advance SAS Training In Velachery Locations
Our Advance SAS Training centre in Chennai
Tamil Nadu 600042
Chennai Trainings is located in Velachery, Chennai. We are one of the quality Advance SAS training centre in Velachery, Chennai. Advance SAS course in Velachery is the best course to place in MNC’s. It is the perfect choice for Advance SAS training in Velachery, Chennai.
Syllabus For Advance SAS Training In Velachery
Getting Started Using SAS
- Business Analytics, Data, Information
- Understanding Business Analytics and R
- Compare R with other software in analytics
- Install R and RStudio
- SAS Data Sets
- The Two Parts of a SAS Program
- The DATA Step’s Built-in Loop
- Choosing a Mode for Submitting SAS Programs
- Windows and Commands in the SAS Windowing Environment
- Submitting a Program in the SAS Windowing Environment
- Reading the SAS Log
- Viewing Your Results in the Output Window
- Creating HTML Output
- SAS Data Libraries
- Viewing Data Sets with SAS Explorer
- Using SAS System Options
Getting Your Data into SAS
- Methods for Getting Your Data into SAS
- Entering Data with the Viewtable Window
- Reading Files with the Import Wizard
- Telling SAS Where to Find Your Raw Data
- Reading Raw Data Separated by Spaces
- Reading Raw Data Arranged in Columns
- Reading Raw Data Not in Standard Format
- Selected Informats
- Mixing Input Styles
- Reading Messy Raw Data
- Reading Multiple Lines of Raw Data per Observation
- Reading Multiple Observations per Line of Raw Data
- Reading Part of a Raw Data File
- Controlling Input with Options in the INFILE Statement
- Reading Delimited Files with the DATA Step
- Reading Delimited Files with the IMPORT Procedure
- Reading PC Files with the IMPORT Procedure
- Reading PC Files with DDE
- Temporary versus Permanent SAS Data Sets
- Using Permanent SAS Data Sets with LIBNAME Statements
- Using Permanent SAS Data Sets by Direct Referencing
- Listing the Contents of a SAS Data Set
Working with Your Data
- Creating and Redefining Variables
- Using SAS Functions
- Selected SAS Functions
- Using IF-THEN Statements
- Grouping Observations with IF-THEN/ELSE Statements
- Subsetting Your Data
- Working with SAS Dates
- Selected Date Informats, Functions, and Formats
- Using the RETAIN and Sum Statements
- Simplifying Programs with Arrays
- Using Shortcuts for Lists of Variable Names
Sorting, Printing, and Summarizing Your Data
- Using SAS Procedures
- Subsetting in Procedures with the WHERE Statement
- Sorting Your Data with PROC SORT
- Printing Your Data with PROC PRINT
- Changing the Appearance of Printed Values with Formats
- Selected Standard Formats
- Creating Your Own Formats Using PROC FORMAT
- Writing Simple Custom Reports
- Summarizing Your Data Using PROC MEANS
- Writing Summary Statistics to a SAS Data Set
- Counting Your Data with PROC FREQ
- Producing Tabular Reports with PROC TABULATE
- Adding Statistics to PROC TABULATE Output
- Enhancing the Appearance of PROC TABULATE Output
- Changing Headers in PROC TABULATE Output
- Specifying Multiple Formats for Data Cells in PROC TABULATE Output
- Producing Simple Output with PROC REPORT
- Using DEFINE Statements in PROC REPORT
- Creating Summary Reports with PROC REPORT
- Adding Summary Breaks to PROC REPORT Output
- Adding Statistics to PROC REPORT Output
Enhancing Your Output with ODS
- Concepts of the Output Delivery System
- Tracing and Selecting Procedure Output
- Creating SAS Data Sets from Procedure Output
- Using ODS Statements to Create HTML Output
- Using ODS Statements to Create RTF Output
- Using ODS Statements to Create PRINTER Output
- Customizing Titles and Footnotes
- Customizing PROC PRINT Output with the STYLE= Option
- Customizing PROC REPORT Output with the STYLE= Option
- Customizing PROC TABULATE Output with the STYLE= Option
- Adding Traffic-Lighting to Your Output
- Selected Style Attributes
Modifying and Combining SAS Data Sets
- Modifying a Data Set Using the SET Statement
- Stacking Data Sets Using the SET Statement
- Interleaving Data Sets Using the SET Statement
- Combining Data Sets Using a One-to- One Match Merge
- Combining Data Sets Using a One-to- Many Match Merge
- Merging Summary Statistics with the Original Data
- Combining a Grand Total with the Original Data
- Updating a Master Data Set with Transactions
- Using SAS Data Set Options
- Tracking and Selecting Observations with the IN= Option
- Writing Multiple Data Sets Using the OUTPUT Statement
- Making Several Observations from One Using the OUTPUT Statement
- Changing Observations to Variables Using PROC TRANSPOSE
- Using SAS Automatic Variables
Writing Flexible Code with the SAS Macro Facility
- Macro Concepts
- Substituting Text with Macro Variables
- Creating Modular Code with Macros
- Adding Parameters to Macros
- Writing Macros with Conditional Logic
- Writing Data-Driven Programs with CALL SYMPUT
- Debugging Macro Errors
Exporting Your Data
- Methods for Exporting Your Data
- Writing Files Using the Export Wizard
- Writing Delimited Files with the EXPORT Procedure
- Writing PC Files with the EXPORT Procedure
- Writing Raw Data Files with the DATA Step
- Writing Delimited and HTML Files using ODS
- Sharing SAS Data Sets with Other Types of Computers
Debugging Your SAS Programs
- Writing SAS Programs That Work
- Fixing Programs That Don’t Work
- Searching for the Missing Semicolon
- Note: INPUT Statement Reached Past the End of the Line
- Note: Lost Card
- Note: Invalid Data
- Note: Missing Values Were Generated
- Note: Numeric Values Have Been Converted to Character (or Vice Versa)
- DATA Step Produces Wrong Results but No Error Message
How Do I Enrol For The Advance SAS Training In Velachery At Chennai Trainings?
You can contact at 09655 992 993 or directly walk into our Advance SAS training in Velachery to join Advance SAS course in Chennai
What Will Be The Size Of A Advance SAS Training Batch At Chennai Trainings?
We at Chennai training Advance SAS training in Velachery will give individual attention to students so that they will be able to clarify all the doubts.
How Equipped Are The Advance SAS Faculties At Chennai Training?
Our Advance SAS training in Velachery faculty member is industry expert and has experience in real-time application and more than 10 years of experience.
What Is The Payment Modes Accepted In Training In Velachery?
Both hot cash and net banking is available on Chennai Training
What Is The Advance SAS Course Duration In Chennai Trainings?
Advance SAS training in Velachery is 35 Hrs of theoretical and practical sessions.
What Are The Different Training Mode At Training In Velachery?
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Online training
- Customized training
Advance SAS Training In Velachery Testimonials
I completed Advance SAS training in Velachery from Chennai trainings, that was completely in line with the advance SAS certification. They have excellent materials and presentations. I am totally satisfied with the decision of purchasing a course from Chennai trainings I learned completely about SAS, and I can directly apply it to my work. The whole lectures, topics, section-wise content arrangement and overall content are quite good.
– Chandhu, Chennai
Chennai trainings is one of the best training Institute for Advance SAS training in Velachery. I and my friend have joined Chennai trainings for SAS Advance and real-time projects. We have already learned SAS subject but no software, But at Chennai trainings we have learned sas with software with the real-time scenarios.
– Nagaendran, Velachery
In Chennai Trainings is just one word for Chennai trainings and that is Fantastic!! The support team is superb. They help with all types of problem that you are facing. I had … opted for Advance SAS training in Velachery and to tell you the faculties were well experienced and the learning curve was really high. Chennai trainings deserve a 5 star at least from my side.
– Sunitha Sivanandham, Velachery
Our Other Related Courses
Get a custom quote from our project expert trainer!