SSAS Training In Velachery, Chennai
Chennai Trainings is one of the best SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) training in Velachery, Chennai. We are SSAS course provider in Velachery with expert trainers and fully interactive class. We provide SSAS training in Velachery with 100% placement support with online training and classroom training in Velachery, Chennai. SSAS course is available on both weekdays and weekend classes in Velachery, Chennai. We provide a basic level of SSAS training to expert level of SSAS training in Chennai. Contact 09655 992 993 for best SSAS training in Velachery, Chennai.
SSAS Course In Velachery, Chennai
SSAS course in Velachery provides best SSAS training for students and job assistance in Chennai Trainings. We offer SSAS training in Velachery, Chennai and SSAS classes to students like current college students, passed out students, working employees and corporate training in Velachery, Chennai. We provide an SSAS course with flexible timings for part-time working employees and students in Velachery, Chennai.
SSAS Training Institute In Velachery, Chennai
Chennai Training is the best training institute in Chennai which provides best SSAS courses, and they can handle from basics to expert level of training in Velachery, Chennai. Learning SSAS course in Chennai Trainings will bring you up in the career of booming technology. Chennai Trainings is the best training institute in Chennai which provides best SSAS course in Velachery, Chennai. Chennai Trainings is extensively providing the best SSAS training in Velachery for those who like to grow themselves by learning this scope of technology.
SSAS Training Centre In Velachery, Chennai
Are you planning for SSAS training in Velachery, Chennai? Chennai Trainings in Velachery will be the best choice for learning SSAS course at an affordable cost. We are the best SSAS training centre in Chennai provides both online training and classroom training in Chennai. SSAS training in Velachery contains real-time examples and practical sessions at Chennai Trainings. We have more than 10 years of experienced faculty and real-time experienced trainers in Chennai Trainings.
SSAS Training Institute In Velachery
SSAS is components of SQL server. It is used to design, create and manage multidimensional structure called Cube that contains data aggregated from other data sources. It enables BI (Business Intelligence) workers to perform Data Analysis. This SSAS training is provided to help the participants to understand the Dimension Making in-depth. This training helps the participants to gain a complete understanding of Dimension, Cube, Measure, Hierarchies, Calculations, KPI, Action, Perspective, Partitions and aggregations. Real-time requirements provided in this training helps the participants understand concepts easily and effectively.
Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services, SSAS is an online analytical processing (OLAP) and data mining tool in Microsoft SQL Server. SSAS is used as a tool by organizations to analyze and make sense of information possibly spread out across multiple databases, or in disparate tables or files. Microsoft has included a number of services in SQL Server related to business intelligence and data warehousing. These services include Integration Services, Reporting Services and Analysis Services. Analysis Services includes a group of OLAP and data mining capabilities and comes in two flavours – Multidimensional and Tabular.
SSAS Salary In Chennai
SSAS with required competence can expect about a package of 10,000 to 35,000 Which is the average.
SSAS Course Duration In Chennai
40 Hrs of theoretical and practical sessions.
SSAS Training In Velachery Locations
Our SSAS Training centre in Chennai
Tamil Nadu 600042
Chennai Trainings is located in Velachery, Chennai. We are one of the quality SSAS training centre in Velachery, Chennai. SSAS course in Velachery is the best course to place in MNC’s. It is the perfect choice for SSAS training in Velachery, Chennai.
Syllabus For SSAS Training In Velachery
- What is OLAP and OLTP system
- Advantages of OLAP and OLTP system
- What is Data ware house
- What are the key elements of data ware house
- What is fact table and dimension tables
- What is Attribute, Member, Measure
- What is cube and examples
- What is Dimension Mode
- Different types of approaches for designing Dimension Model
Introduction to SSAS
- What is SSAS
- Why SSAS
- What are the core services present in SSAS
- What is UDM(Unified Dimension Model)
- What are the different tools we will use in SSAS
- How to install and use the Adventure Works DW database
- How to create a SSAS project and create a data source which will connect to this database
- How to create a star schema using a Data Source View
- How to create a Snow flake Schema using a Data Source View
- How to Design a Data warehouse
Data Source View and Cube Wizard
- What is cube and advantages of cube
- What is Data Source View
- How to create Data Source View
- How to Use of filter
- How to Add related tables
- How to Remove unwanted tables
- How to Remove unwanted tables
- Using Cube Wizard, how to create Cube
- How to Add Required Measure Groups and Measures
- How to Add dimensions, attributes to the cube
MDX (Multi – Dimensional expressions) and Cube Browser
- What is MDX
- How to use MDX
- Different distinct modes In Analysis Services MDX
- How to develop cube objects
- How to write a query using MDX
- What is a cell, tuple, set, slice
- What are the Different we can use in MDX queries
- What is Members and Children
- How to write a query by using functions that Non Empty, cross Join, filter and Top Count
- What is Cube Browser
- Advantages of Cube Browser
- How to use Cube Browser
- What is Calculation
- How to Create Calculations
- What is Calculation Designer
- How to Create Calculation for Gross profit margin using templates
- How to use expressions in Calculations
- How To define the percent of total calculations
- How To browse the new calculated members
- What is Script View
- Advantages of Script View
Working with Dimensions
- Advantages of Dimension
- How to Create Dimension Using Dimension wizard
- How to Create Snow Flake Dimension Using Dimension Designer
- What is Time Dimension
- What is Attribute Hierarchies and User Defined Hierarchies
- What is Attribute Relationship
- Importance of using composite key for identifying attributes uniquely
- What is parent-child hierarchy
- How to Create parent-child hierarchy
- What is Sorting Dimension Attribute
- What is Named Query
- How to Create Named Query
- How to Handle Warning
Working with Cube Design
- How to Create Cube using dimensions
- How to include dimension in Cube
- What is Fact Relationship, Reference Relationship
- How to Define Relationship
- What is Measure
- How to add Measures
- How to use Aggregate Functions
- How to Add Measure Group
Translation, Perspective and Actions
- What is Translation
- How to use Translation in cube
- What is perspective
- How to create perspective
- What is Action
KPI (Key Performance Indicator)
- What is KPI
- Advantages of KPIs
- What are the Properties of KPI
- How to Create KPIs
- How to add Goal, value, status, trend expression to KPIs
- How to deploy KPI in KPI Browser
- What is Parallel Period
Deployment and Processing
- What are the Deployment Options
- What are Processing Options for complete Solution
- What are the Processing Options for Individual Dimensions
- How to deploy using SSDT
- How to Deploy using Deployment wizard
- How to Deploy using XMLA Script
- What is Partition
- How to use Partition
- How to Create partition using SSDT
- How to Create partition using Management studio, XMLA script
- What are the Different Types of Binding in Partition
- What are the Different types of storage modes
- How to use Different types of storage modes
- What is Proactive Caching
- How to set Cache Settings
- What is Aggregation
- Advantages of Aggregation
- Understanding Query Processing
- How to Create Aggregation design for any Partition
- What is Aggregation Design Wizard
- What are the Different types of Security roles
- How to assign User Security
- How to Create Database level Security
- What are the difference between administrator and user security
- How to provide cube and dimension level Security
- How to Deploy the cube and browser with new Role
- How to create cell level security
How Do I Enrol For The SSAS Training In Velachery At Chennai Trainings?
You can contact at 09655 992 993 or directly walk into our SSAS training in Velachery to join SSAS course in Chennai
What Will Be The Size Of A SSAS Training Batch At Chennai Trainings?
We at Chennai training SSAS training in Velachery will give individual attention to students so that they will be able to clarify all the doubts.
How Equipped Are The SSAS Faculties At Chennai Training?
Our SSAS training in Velachery faculty member is industry expert and has experience in real-time application and more than 10 years of experience.
What Is The Payment Modes Accepted In Training In Velachery?
Both hot cash and net banking is available on Chennai Training
What Is The SSAS Course Duration In Chennai Trainings?
SSAS training in Velachery is 35 Hrs of theoretical and practical sessions.
What Are The Different Mode Of Training In Training In Velachery?
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Online training
- Customized training
SSAS Training In Velachery Testimonials
I would like to share my opinion on my Institute. Chennai training is one of the best SSAS training in Velachery. They Provided good teaching and self discipline to me. I am very really proud to be our institute. Thank u lot.
– Kundhavai, Chennai
First of all, I would like to appreciate the innovative approach of SSAS training in Velachery trainer to train the students. I guess I’m lucky enough to get trained by our trainings in Velachery institute. And a special thanks for providing the training materials. Best SSAS Institute at Velachery.
I Joined in Chennai Trainigs for SSAS training in Velachery. They are providing well and good Real-time expert trainers also have proper practising. It is really a good institute for everyone who wants to start their career towards Software Testing. Best SSAS training institute in Velachery.
– Sravathi, Chennai
Our Other Related Courses
Get a custom quote from our project expert trainer!