VLSI Training In Velachery, Chennai
Chennai Trainings provides best VLSI training in Velachery, Chennai. We are the best provider of VLSI training in Velachery with expert trainers and fully interactive class. We offer 100% real-time examples and a combination of theory and practical class. Also, we provide a VLSI course with flexible timings for part-time working employees and students, We schedule both weekdays and weekend training in Velachery, Chennai. Chennai Trainings will offer both classroom training and online training with qualified trainers. Call 09655 992 993 for best VLSI training in Velachery, Chennai.
VLSI Course In Velachery, Chennai
VLSI course in Velachery provides best VLSI training for students and job assistance in Chennai Trainings. Learning VLSI course in Chennai Trainings will bring you up in the career of booming technology. Chennai Trainings is extensively providing the best VLSI course in Velachery for those who like to grow themselves by learning this scopeful technology. VLSI training course contains real-time examples and practical.
VLSI Training Institute In Velachery, Chennai
In Chennai Trainings, we have the best training institute for VLSI course and they can handle from basics to expert level. VLSI training institute in Velachery is one of the best place to learn VLSI in Chennai. We provide VLSI training to students like current college students, passed out students, working employees and corporate training in Chennai. Chennai Trainings is the best training institute in Chennai which provides best VLSI course in Velachery, Chennai.
VLSI Training Centre In Velachery, Chennai
Are you planning for VLSI training in Velachery, Chennai? Contact 09655 992 993 for best VLSI training centre in Velachery, Chennai. We have more than 10 years of experienced faculty and real-time experienced trainers in Chennai Trainings. We are one of the best VLSI training centre in Chennai. Our VLSI training in Velachery faculty has a lot of Real-time experience and well qualified in training the professionals.
Overview of VLSI Training
VLSI is one of the most widely used technologies for microchip processors, integrated circuits (IC) and component designing. It was initially designed to support hundreds of thousands of transistor gates on a microchip. Very Large Scale Integration Design and Its Applications: The concept of Very-large-scale integration (VLSI) is the part of semiconductor and communication technologies. It is integrated circuits on a single chip. It is the technique of implementation circuit designing that provides computational speed. Some of which would be a reduction in size, management in power consumption among others, Reduces the size of circuits. Reduces the effective cost of the devices. Increases the operating speed of circuits. Requires less power than discrete components.
VLSI Salary In Chennai
VLSI with required competence can expect about a package of 20,000 to 45,000 Which is the average.
VLSI Course Duration In Chennai
45 Hrs of theoretical and practical sessions.
VLSI Training Locations In Chennai
Our VLSI Training centre in Chennai
Tamil Nadu 600042
Chennai Trainings is located in Velachery, Chennai. We are one of the quality VLSI training centre in Velachery, Chennai. VLSI course in Velachery is the best course to place in MNC’s. It is the perfect choice for VLSI certified training in Velachery, Chennai.
VLSI Course Syllabus In Velachery
ASIC / FPGA DESIGN
- ASIC / FPGA Design Fundamentals
- Advanced Digital Design
- MOS Fundamentals and Characterization
- NMOS/PMOS/CMOS Technologies
- Fabrication Principles
- Different Styles of Fabrication for NMOS/PMOS/CMOS
- Design with CMOS Gates
- Characterization of CMOS Circuits
- Scaling Effects
- Sub-Micron Designs
- Parasitic Extraction and Calculations
- Subsystem Design
- Layout Representation for CMOS Circuits
- Design Exercise using CMOS
- Introduction of IC Design
- Different Methodologies for IC Design
- Fabrication Flows and Fundamentals
- VHDL Overview and Concepts
- Levels of Abstraction
- Entity, Architecture
- Data Types and declaration
- Enumerated Data Types
- Relational, Logical, Arithmetic Operators
- Signal and Variables, Constants
- Process Statement
- Concurrent Statements
- When-else, With-select
- Sequential Statement
- If-then-else, Case
- Slicing and Concatenation
- Loop Statements
- Delta Delay Concept
- Arrays, Memory Modeling, FSM
- Writing Procedures
- Writing Functions
- Behavioral / RTL Coding
- Operator Overloading
- Structural Coding
- Component declarations and installations
- Generate Statement
- Configuration Block
- Libraries, Standard packages
- Local and Global Declarations
- Package, Package body
- Writing Test Benches
- Assertion based verification
- Files read and write operations
- Code for complex FPGA and ASICs
- Generics and Generic maps
- Language introduction
- Levels of abstraction
- Module, Ports types and declarations
- Registers and nets, Arrays
- Identifiers, Parameters
- Relational, Arithmetic, Logical, Bit-wise shift Operators
- Writing expressions
- Behavioral Modeling
- Structural Coding
- Continuous Assignments
- Procedural Statements
- Always, Initial Blocks, begin ebd, fork join
- Blocking and Non-blocking statements
- Operation Control Statements
- If, case
- Loops: while, for-loop, for-each, repeat
- Combination and sequential circuit designs
- Memory modeling,, state machines
- CMOS gate modeling
- Writing Tasks
- Writing Functions
- Compiler directives
- Conditional Compilation
- System Tasks
- Gate level primitives
- User defined primitives
- Delays, Specify block
- Testbenchs, modeling, timing checks
- Assertion based verification
- Code for synthesis
- Advanced topics
- Writing reusable code
- Introduction to System Verilog
- System Verilog Declaration spaces
- System Verilog Literal Values and Built-in Data Types
- System Verilog User-Defined and Enumerated Types
- System Verilog Arrays, Structures and Unions
- System Verilog Procedural Blocks, Tasks and Function
- System Verilog Procedural Statements
- Modelling Finite State Machines with System Verilog
- System Verilog Design Hierarchy
- System Verilog Interfaces
- Behavioral and Transaction Level Modelling
- Re-configurable Devices, FPGA’s/CPLD’s
- Architectures of XILINX, ALTERA Devices
- Designing with FPGAs
- FPGA’s and its Design Flows
- Architecture based coding
- Efficient resource utilization
- Constrains based synthesis
- False paths and multi cycle paths
- UCF file creation
- Timing analysis/Floor Planning
- Place and route/RPM
- Back annotation, Gate level simulation, SDF Format
- DSP on FPGA
- Writing Scripts
- Hands on experience with industry Standard Tools
- EDA Tools / CAD Flow for IC Design
- Simulation/Synthesis using ASIC libraries
- Clock Tree Synthesis
- False paths / Multi cycle paths / Critical paths
- Design for Testability (DFT)
- Scan Insertion / Types of Scan
- Fault Models
- Logic BIST, Memory BIST, ATGP, Boundary Scan
- Pattern Compression
- Scan Diagnostics
- Layout Design
- Placing and Routing
- LVS/DRC/OPC/Physical verification
- Diagnosis, DFM, Yield Analysis
- SOC Design and Trade-offs
- Future Trends and challenges
- ASIC Case Studies
How Do I Enrol For The VLSI Training In Velachery At Chennai Trainings?
You can contact at 09655 992 993 or directly walk into our VLSI training centre in Velachery to join ITIL course in Chennai
What Will Be The Size Of A VLSI Training Batch At Chennai Trainings?
We at Chennai training VLSI training in Chennai will give individual attention to students so that they will be able to clarify all the doubts.
How Equipped Are The VLSI Faculties At Chennai Training?
Our VLSI faculty member is industry expert and has experience in real-time application and more than 10 years of experience.
What Is The Payment Modes Accepted In Training In Velachery?
Both hot cash and net banking is available on Chennai Training
What Is The VLSI Course Duration In Chennai Trainings?
VLSI training in Chennai is 45 Hrs of theoretical and practical sessions.
What Are The Different Training Mode At Training In Velachery?
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Online training
- Customized training
VLSI Training Testimonials
Great place to learn and Thank You for the sessions that helped me gaining knowledge in Chennai training. Trainer’s experience helped me to get the detailed information regarding the key concepts and challenging tasks in real-time. Thanks once again.
– Kamalam, Chennai
I must say the course content was highly qualitative and the trainer covered all concepts. Overall it was a good experience with Chennai trainings. Thanks to the support team as well. Thanks to Chennai trainings.
– Nashar, Velachery
Let me start of by congratulating the entire Chennai trainings team for putting together such an amazing content for their courses. I am enrolled in their self paced and live batches courses and my learning experience has very best.
Get a custom quote from our project expert trainer!