VMware Training In Velachery, Chennai
Chennai Trainings is one of the best VMware training institute in Velachery, Chennai. We are VMware course provider in Velachery with expert trainers and full interactive class. We provide VMware training in Velachery with 100% placement support with online training and classroom training in Velachery, Chennai. VMware course is available on both weekdays and weekend classes in Velachery, Chennai. We provide a basic level of VMware training to expert level of VMware training in Chennai. Contact 09655 992 993 for best VMware training in Velachery, Chennai.
VMware Course In Velachery, Chennai
VMware course in Velachery provides best VMware training for students and job assistance in Chennai Trainings. We offer VMware course in Velachery, Chennai and VMware classes to students like current college students, passed out students, working employees and corporate training in Velachery, Chennai. We provide a VMware course with flexible timings for part-time working employees and students in Velachery, Chennai.
VMware Training Institute In Velachery, Chennai
Chennai Training is the best training institute in Chennai which provides best VMware courses and they can handle from basics to expert level of training in Velachery, Chennai. Learning VMware course in Chennai Trainings will bring you up in the career of booming technology. Chennai Trainings is the best training institute in Chennai which provides best VMware course in Velachery, Chennai. Chennai Trainings is extensively providing the best VMware course in Velachery for those who like to grow themselves by learning this scopeful technology.
VMware Training Centre In Velachery, Chennai
Are you planning for VMware training in Velachery, Chennai? Chennai Trainings in Velachery will be the best choice for learning VMware course at affordable cost. We are the best VMware training centre in Chennai provides both online training and classroom training in Chennai. VMware training course contains real-time examples and practical sessions at Chennai Trainings. We have more than 10 years of experienced faculty and real-time experienced trainers in Chennai Trainings.
What Is VMware?
The Content Management solution provides you the VMware Workspace ONE Content app to enable the end users to access the managed content. The Workspace ONE Content app is deployed to end-user devices and the managed content is accessed in the app within the configured parameters.
VMware Salary In Chennai
VMware with required competence can expect about a package of 10,000 to 35,000 Which is the average.
VMware Course Duration In Chennai
40 Hrs of theoretical and practical sessions.
VMware Training Locations In Chennai
Our VMware Training centre in Chennai
Tamil Nadu 600042
Chennai Trainings is located in Velachery, Chennai. We are one of the quality VMware training centre in Velachery, Chennai. VMware course in Velachery is the best course to place in MNC’s. It is the perfect choice for VMware certified training in Velachery, Chennai.
VMware Course Syllabus In Velachery
Installing VMware vSphere Graphical User Interfaces
- Introduction on VMware Vsphere
- Features of VMware Vsphere
- Comparsion between VMware Vsphere 5.1 and Vsphere 4.1
- Install the vSphere Client
Configuring VMware ESXi
- Task 1: Connect to an ESXi host with the vSphere Client
- Task 2: View host hardware configuration
- Task 3: Configure DNS and routing information for an ESXi host
- Task 4: Configure an ESXi host as an NTP client
- Task 5: Configure an ESXi host to use directory services
Working with Virtual Machines
- Task 1: Create a virtual machine
- Task 2: Install a guest operating system in a virtual machine
- Task 3: Identify a virtual machine’s disk format and usage statistics
- Task 4: Install VMware Tools on a virtual machine installed with a Windows operating system
- Task 5: Prepare your virtual machine for upcoming labs
Configuring the vCenter Server Appliance
- Task 1: Configure the VCVA for first use
- Task 2: Install vSphere license keys
- Task 3: Create a vCenter Server inventory datacenter object
- Task 4: Create vCenter Server inventory folder objects
- Task 5: Add your ESXi host to the vCenter Server inventory
- Task 6: Configure the vCenter server appliance to use directory services
- Task 7: Use the vSphere Web Client to log in to the vCenter Server Appliance
Standard Virtual Switches
- Task 1: View the current standard virtual switch configuration
- Task 2: Create a standard virtual switch with a virtual machine port group
- Task 3: Attach your virtual machine to a virtual switch port group
Accessing iSCSI Storage
- Task 1: Add a VMkernel port group to a standard virtual switch
- Task 2: Configure the iSCSI software adapter
Accessing IP Storage
- Task 1: Configure access to NFS datastores
- Task 2: View iSCSI and NFS storage information
Managing VMware vSphere VMFS
- Task 1: Review your shared storage configuration
- Task 2: Change the name of a VMFS datastore
- Task 3: Create a VMFS datastore
- Task 4: Expand a VMFS datastore to consume unused space on a LUN
- Task 5: Remove a VMFS datastore
- Task 6: Extend a VMFS datastore
Using Templates and Clones
- Task 1: Copy Sysprep files to the vCenter Server appliance
- Task 2: Create a template
- Task 3: Create customization specifications
- Task 4: Deploy a virtual machine from a template
- Task 5: Clone a virtual machine that is powered on
Modifying a Virtual Machine
- Task 1: Increase the size of a VMDK file
- Task 2: Adjust memory allocation on a virtual machine
- Task 4: Add a raw LUN to a virtual machine and verify that the guest operating system can see it
- Task 3: Rename a virtual machine in the vCenter Server inventory
- Task 5: Expand a thin-provisioned virtual disk
Migrating Virtual Machines
- Task 1: Configure vCenter Server to manage multiple ESXi hosts
- Task 2: Migrate virtual machine files with Storage vMotion
- Task 3: Create a virtual switch and a VMkernel port group for vMotion migration
- Task 4: Verify that your ESXi host meets vMotion requirements
- Task 5: Verify that your virtual machines meet vMotion requirements
- Task 6: Perform a vMotion migration of a virtual machine on a shared datastore
- Task 7: Prepare for the next lab
Managing Virtual Machines
- Task 1: Unregister a virtual machine in the vCenter Server inventory
- Task 2: Register a virtual machine in the vCenter Server inventory
- Task 3: Unregister and delete virtual machines from disk
- Task 4: Take snapshots of a virtual machine
- Task 5: Revert to a snapshot
- Task 6: Delete an individual snapshot
- Task 7: Use the Delete All function in Snapshot Manager
- Task 1: Create a vApp
- Task 2: Power on a vApp
- Task 3: Remove a vApp
- Task 1: Try to log in directly to the ESXi host
- Task 2: Grant nonadministrator access to a user
- Task 3: Explore the ESX Admins AD group
- Task 1: Create a custom role in vCenter Server
- Task 2: Assign permissions on vCenter Server inventory objects
- Task 3: Verify permission usability
- Task 1: Create CPU contention
- Task 2: Create a resource pool named Fin-Test
- Task 3: Create a Resource Pool named Fin-Prod
- Task 4: Verify resource pool functionality
Monitoring Virtual Machine Performance
- Task 1: Create CPU activity
- Task 2: Use vCenter Server to monitor CPU utilization
- Task 3: Undo changes made to your virtual machines
- Task 1: Create a virtual machine alarm that monitors for a condition
- Task 2: Create a Virtual Machine Alarm that monitors for an event
- Task 3: Trigger virtual machine alarms and acknowledge them
- Task 4: Disable virtual machine alarms
Using vSphere High Availability
- Task 1: Create a cluster enabled for vSphere HA
- Task 2: Add your ESXi host to a cluster
- Task 3: Test vSphere HA functionality
- Task 4: Determine vSphere HA cluster resource usage
- Task 5: Manage vSphere HA slot size
- Task 6: Configure a vSphere HA cluster with strict admission control
- Task 7: Prepare for upcoming labs
Configuring VMware vSphere Fault Tolerance
- Task 1: Prepare the virtual machine
- Task 2: Enable Fault Tolerance logging
- Task 3: Activate Fault Tolerance
- Task 4: Test Fault Tolerance
- Task 5: Disable Fault Tolerance
vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler
- Task 1: Create load imbalance
- Task 2: Create a DRS cluster
- Task 3: Verify proper DRS cluster functionality
- Task 4: Create, test, and disable an affinity rule
- Task 5: Create, test, and disable an anti-affinity rule
- Task 6: Create, test, and disable a virtual machine to host affinity rule
VMware vSphere Update Manager
- Task 1: Install Update Manager
- Task 2: Install the Update Manager plug-in into the vSphere Client
- Task 3: Modify cluster settings
- Task 4: Configure Update Manager
- Task 5: Create a patch baseline
- Task 6: Attach a baseline and scan for updates
- Task 7: Stage patches onto ESXi hosts
- Task 8: Remediate the ESXi hosts
Installing VMware vCenter Server
- Task 1: Install vCenter Server
How Do I Enrol For The VMware Training In Velachery At Chennai Trainings?
You can contact at 09655 992 993 or directly walk into our VMware training centre in Velachery to join VMware course in Chennai
What Will Be The Size Of A VMware Training Batch At Chennai Trainings?
We at Chennai training VMware training in Chennai will give individual attention to students so that they will be able to clarify all the doubts.
How Equipped Are The VMware Faculties At Chennai Training?
Our VMware faculty member is industry expert and has experience in real-time application and more than 10 years of experience.
What Is The Payment Modes Accepted In Training In Velachery?
Both hot cash and net banking is available on Chennai Training
What Is The VMware Course Duration In Chennai Trainings?
VMware training in Chennai is 35 Hrs of theoretical and practical sessions.
What Are The Different Mode Of Training In Training In Velachery?
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Online training
- Customized training
VMware Training Testimonials
This is kannan from Velachery . Chennai trainings is a wonderful institute with helpful staff. I have done vmware course training from here. Truly, very good institute.
– Kannan, Velachery
his is madhumitha from Chennai, I would like to express gratitude to the faculty of chennai training institute The faculties are very good and they helped me in every aspect.
– Madhimitha, Velachery
This whole learning curve helped me make a very satisfying grounding in my subject. I would say emphatically that their way of teaching is very interactive and informative.good trainer ,excellent knowledge ,thanks to chennai trainings
– Samuel, Velachery
Get a custom quote from our project expert trainer!